Friday 16 February 2007

Funny Star Quotes

Brooke Shields, - "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."

Ivana Trump, - "Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything."

Ron Atkinson (on sport) - "Well, either side could win it, or it could be a draw."

John Kruk - "I'm not an athlete. I'm a professional baseball player."

Tug McGraw, ( asked whether he preferred grass or Astroturf) - "I dunno. I never smoked any Astroturf."

Pat Glenn - (Weightlifting commentator) - "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria....I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing."

Murray Walker (racing) - "The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical"

Greg Norman (golfer) - "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father"

Don King - "He's the man of the hour at this particular moment."

Alan Minter (boxing) - "Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious"

--George W. Bush - "And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it."

Ray Malavasi (football coach) - "I don't care what the tape says. I didn't say it."

Hillary Clinton - "We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

Mel Gibson, - F**king Jews. ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. ... Are you a Jew?"

George W. Bush - "Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die."

No comments: